Updated: Jul 17, 2021
Congratulations! You have committed to your academic success by choosing to get some coaching.
Let's make this first step count. To make the most of your first lesson, I suggest that you do a little bit of homework beforehand.
“Every journey begins with the first step.”
Before your first lesson, I suggest you think about your goal in the subject, your strengths and your weaknesses. In this way we can both start from the same page and I can develop a coaching program that best suits your needs.
To help you start this thinking process, I have attached a short list of questions for you below to consider.
It would be amazing if you could have a read over these questions and come prepared to share some of your answers in the first lesson. Please do not feel restricted by the questions, any information that you think would be useful to helping your progress is welcomed.
I look forward to meeting you in our first lesson!
First Lesson Questions:
1) What are your reasons for being coached?
2) What parts of the subject are you best at?
3) In which parts of the subject have you struggled a little?
4) What do feel have been the biggest obstacles to improving your performance so far?
5) What mark or rank are you aiming for in the subject?
6) How much homework do you get in the subject?
7) What timeslots suit you best for coaching?